Weekly Meditation Tuesday
We invite you to immerse yourself in a transformative experience led by Manifest Nirvana facilitators. In the stillness of meditation, we find a mirror reflecting the vastness of our own being. The teachings of Evolutionary Enlightenment illuminate this journey, revealing how meditation is not just a method for stress reduction or relaxation, but a transformative practice that aligns us with our deepest experience of being and with the evolutionary impulse of the cosmos. It's an invitation to dissolve the boundaries of ego and experience the liberating realization that we are part of a timeless unity and a dynamic interconnected universe.
What to Expect
• Guided meditation for both beginners and experienced practitioners.
• Insightful teachings that blend traditional enlightenment wisdom with a contemporary understanding of evolution and consciousness.
• An opportunity to connect with a community of like-minded individuals on a similar spiritual journey.
• We usually begin with a few minutes of introduction, followed by around an hour of sitting in silence.
• The sessions are conducted via Live Zoom video link – if you need step-by-step instructions on how to connect, you can find help on our online group meditations page.
It's easy and free! If are new to online guided meditation you will be amazed by how powerful and deep these sessions can be.
• Please come a few minutes before the beginning of meditation.
• Respect the quiet of the Meditation Hall when entering, and observe the following instruction: Be still. Relax. Pay attention. Have no relationship to the content of consciousness.
See you there!
Discover for yourself the depth and impact of regular group meditations with other students and adepts – your mind will be blown by how the non-local nature of consciousness becomes so clear in the context of these live online sessions.
Embark on this journey with Andrew and discover the power of meditation to transform not just your inner world, but the very fabric of your life. Let's awaken together to the boundless possibilities that lie within and all around us.
Daniela BomatterEvolutionary Nun
Daniela Bomatter, originally from Switzerland, is a former Software Engineer who progressed into various leadership roles, ultimately serving as the CEO of SwissEnergy at the Federal Office of Energy in Switzerland.
Daniela Bomatter is a co-founder of Manifest Nirvana and a senior practitioner of Evolutionary Enlightenment. She is a long-term student of Andrew Cohen, her mentor and guide for the past 16 years.
She lives in Tiruvannamalai, India, where she contributes to a spiritual center dedicated to Evolutionary Enlightenment.
Vincent DrouotResident, Facilitator
Vincent has been a student of Andrew Cohen for many years, and is a Resident member of Manifest Nirvana. He was also a founding member and key participant in EvolutionNext, the French group dedicated to the teachings of Evolutionary Enlightenment.
- Go to occurrence page
- Feb 14 2023
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm