Guided Meditation with Andrew Cohen (Saturday)
We invite you to immerse yourself in deep meditation with our founding teacher Andrew Cohen who will be leading a guided practice every Saturday.
In the stillness of meditation, we find a mirror reflecting the vastness of our own being. The teachings of Evolutionary Enlightenment illuminate this journey, revealing how meditation is not just a method for stress reduction or relaxation, but a transformative practice that aligns us with our deepest experience of being and with the evolutionary impulse of the cosmos. It's an invitation to dissolve the boundaries of ego and experience the liberating realization that we are part of a timeless unity and a dynamic interconnected universe.
What to Expect
• Guided meditation for both beginners and experienced practitioners.
• Insightful teachings that blend traditional enlightenment wisdom with a contemporary understanding of evolution and consciousness.
• An opportunity to connect with a community of like-minded individuals on a similar spiritual journey.
• We usually begin with a few minutes of introduction, followed by around an hour of sitting in silence.
• The sessions are conducted via Live Zoom video link – if you need step-by-step instructions on how to connect, you can find help on our online group meditations page.
• It's easy and free! If are new to online guided meditation you will be amazed by how powerful and deep these sessions can be.
• Please come a few minutes before the beginning of meditation.
• Respect the quiet of the Meditation Hall when entering, and observe the following instruction: Be still. Relax. Pay attention. Have no relationship to the content of consciousness.
See you there!
Discover for yourself the depth and impact of regular group meditations with other students and adepts – your mind will be blown by how the non-local nature of consciousness becomes so clear in the context of these live online sessions.
Embark on this journey with Andrew and discover the power of meditation to transform not just your inner world, but the very fabric of your life. Let's awaken together to the boundless possibilities that lie within and all around us.
Andrew CohenResident Teacher
Andrew Cohen is a spiritual teacher, author, cultural visionary and inspirational speaker. His work has been acclaimed by luminaries from all walks of life, from academics to philosophers to spiritual pundits.
Andrew has become known for his willingness to boldly cast aside the sacred cows of the spiritual world. His work grapples with demystifying the wealth of knowledge found in the great wisdom traditions, and with making enlightenment deeply relevant to a post-modern audience.
- Go to occurrence page
- Nov 25 2023
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm