Sunday Weekly Teachings
Friends and Residents can join these Sunday weekly teachings with Andrew Cohen.
Each 90 minute online session will focus on a theme, and when attended regularly will build into a complete and in-depth introduction to the fundamental principles of Evolutionary Enlightenment.
The series will include teachings on:
- The path and practice of Evolutionary Enlightenment
- Meditation in the context of enlightenment
- The profound distinction between Being and Becoming
- The theory and practice of Intersubjective Nonduality
- The nature of ego and why it is considered the eternal enemy of freedom
- Cultivating clarity of mind, critical thinking and objectivity
- The pivotal role of spiritual friendships in the path of radical awakening
- Manifest Nirvana as a domain in consciousness
Join Andrew's Sunday teachings, and all other weekly teachings, when you sign up as a Friend for $25 per month. You can find out more about becoming a Friend by visiting our membership information pages.
- Andrew CohenResident Teacher
Andrew Cohen is a spiritual teacher, author, cultural visionary and inspirational speaker. His work has been acclaimed by luminaries from all walks of life, from academics to philosophers to spiritual pundits.
Andrew has become known for his willingness to boldly cast aside the sacred cows of the spiritual world. His work grapples with demystifying the wealth of knowledge found in the great wisdom traditions, and with making enlightenment deeply relevant to a post-modern audience.
- Go to occurrence page
- Oct 18 2020
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am